1. USER INFORMATION
Who is responsible for the processing of your personal data?
Manahmana Koop. E. is RESPONSIBLE for the processing of the USER’s personal data and informs him that this data will be processed in accordance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679, of April 27 (GDPR), and Organic Law 3 /2018, of December 5 (LOPDGDD).
Why do we process your personal data?
To maintain a commercial relationship with the user. The operations planned to carry out the treatment are:
- Remission of commercial advertising communications by e-mail, fax, SMS, MMS, social networks or any other electronic or physical means, present or future, that make it possible to carry out commercial communications. These communications will be made by the RESPONSIBLE and will be related to their products and services, or their collaborators or suppliers, with whom they have reached a promotional agreement. In this case, third parties will never have access to personal data.
- Carry out market research and statistical analysis.
- Process orders, requests, respond to queries or any type of request that is made by the USER through any of the contact forms that are made available on the RESPONSIBLE’s website.
- Send the online newsletter on news, offers and promotions in our activity.
For what reason can we process your personal data?
Because the treatment is legitimized by article 6 of the GDPR of the following way:
- With the consent of the USER: remission of commercial communications and the newsletter.
- For the legitimate interest of the RESPONSIBLE: carry out market studies, statistical analysis, etc. . and process orders, requests, etc. at the request of the USER.
For how long will we keep your personal data?
They will be kept for no longer than necessary to maintain the end of the treatment or there are legal requirements that dictate its custody and when it is no longer necessary for it, they will be deleted with adequate security measures to guarantee the anonymization of the data or the total destruction of the same.
< b>To whom do we provide your personal data?
No communication of personal data to third parties is foreseen except, if necessary for the development and execution of the purposes of the treatment, to our suppliers of services related to communications, with which the CONTROLLER has signed the confidentiality and treatment manager contracts required by current privacy regulations.
What are your rights?
The rights that assist the USER are:
- Right to withdraw consent at any time.
- Right of access, rectification, portability and deletion of your data, and to limit or oppose your treatment.
- Right to file a claim with the control authority (www.aepd.es) if you consider that the treatment does not comply with current regulations.
Contact details to exercise your rights:
Manahmana Koop. E.. IZARRA CENTRE, Zearkalea, 36 Local 8-08 Floor 8 – 48260 ERMUA (Bizkaia). E-mail: email@example.com
2. MANDATORY OR OPTIONAL NATURE OF THE INFORMATION PROVIDED BY THE USER
USERS, by checking the corresponding boxes and entering data in the fields, marked with an asterisk (*) in the contact form or Presented in download forms, they expressly and freely and unequivocally accept that their data is necessary to meet their request, by the provider, the inclusion of data in the remaining fields being voluntary. The USER guarantees that the personal data provided to the CONTROLLER is true and is responsible for communicating any changes to them.
The CONTROLLER informs that all the data requested through the website is mandatory, since They are necessary for the provision of an optimal service to the USER. In the event that all the data is not provided, it is not guaranteed that the information and services provided are fully adjusted to your needs.
3. SECURITY MEASURES
That in accordance with the provisions of current regulations on the protection of personal data, the RESPONSIBLE is complying with all the provisions of the GDPR and LOPDGDD regulations for the processing of personal data under their responsibility , and manifestly with the principles described in article 5 of the GDPR, by which they are treated in a lawful, loyal and transparent manner in relation to the interested party and adequate, pertinent and limited to what is necessary in relation to the purposes for which they are treated. .
The RESPONSIBLE gar